A team shall consist of maximum two students.
Maximum of 3 teams are allowed from an Institue.
The decision of the quiz-master will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
Participants will not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic gadgets during the quiz.
Questions shall be in the form of multiple choice, True / False statement, Visuals, Specific-answer question etc.
The contest will test the knowledge of the contesting teams in the following broad areas.
• Basic General Knowledge.
• Technical Knowledge.
• Indian Culture.
• Current affairs.
• Science and Nature.
• Each team will have to solve 30 multiple choice objective type questions.
• Time limit - 20 minutes.
• Only 6 Teams would be selected for final stage rounds.
• In case of tie between 2 or more teams, further 5 questions would be asked for final selection.
• The selected teams shall have to appear for the final on-stage round for which the venue and time will be informed during the qualifying round.
• Teams selected for the final round will be given a name and during the course of the final rounds this name will be called upon by the quiz master.
Round 1: Questionnarie Round
Round 2: Rapid Fire Round
Round 3: Audio-visual round
Round 4: Buzzer Round
Mr. Chandrahasa Bekal