Association of Computer Science and Engineering – ENIGMA
The department CSE & ISE is going to have one single association for the year 2017-18
Student Office barriers for the year 2017-18:
|Sl No||Name of the student||Designation|
|2||Ms Salabha. R.S.||VICE-PRESIDENT|
|3||Ms Tanvi Shetty||SECRETARY|
Activities for Odd semester :
- Inauguration of the association (technical talk and cultural program) would be held on September 11th for 2nd year CSE and ISE students and all staffs.
- PC Assembling and OS installation demo would be held on 3rd week of September for CSE and ISE students.
- Contraption game & Talent burst would be held on 1st week of October for AJIET students.
- Motivational talks for PP for Second year CSE & ISE would be held on 3rd week of October.
- Workshop on Android /IOT(5days) for AJIET student at the end of the semester.
- Technical talk & workshop on recent trends in industry for second year students of CSE & ISE would be held In the beginning of the semester
- Paper presentation competition for the second year CSE & ISE students would be held at February end .
- Photoshop tool demo would be held In the month of March.
- ESR activity to educate the needy and promote digital India concept for govt/Orphanage school students will be held on first week of April.
- Industrial visit will be organized for CSE & ISE students in the month of April end with bus facilities.
Ayudha Puja Celebration on 16-10-2018
Industry Visit to MPHASIS, Mangaluru held on 04/10/2017
An Industry Visit was conducted by CSE and ISE department to MPHASIS, mangaluru campus on 04/10/2017 from 10am to 1:30pm for all the students of 3rd semester CSE and ISE branches.51 students both from CS & IS branches and 4 faculties visited the company to interact with the software industry professionals to understand current market scenario, latest trends in technologies etc.
This event was organized for the second-year students to learn Android application development. In this workshop,the students had theory and hands-on based sessions which was conducted in the data structures lab for all three days. The main objective of this workshop is to help the students in developing android applications for enhancing their skills in the technical domain.