The main objectives and Functionalities of the Discipline Committee are as follows :
- To maintain proper discipline in the college premises.
- To uptake measures for inappropriate behaviour including progressive discipline comprising suspension and expulsion where necessary.
- To maintain moral and ethnic students among the students, teachers and non-teaching staff.
- To create an attitude of social responsibility among the students.
- To clearly define the student-teacher relationship.
- To strictly prohibit smoking and other unhealthy practices within the College campus.
- To maintain a sense of decency in physical appearance (About Dress code.)
- To restrict loitering, noise-making and idling inside the college campus.
- To frame the rules and regulations of the committee.
- To make sure that all the students are aware of the discipline of the college and campus.
- To encourage the students to maintain discipline wherever necessary.
- If any indiscipline found by any of the students, warn them on the first instance. Take disciplinary action based on the Rules and Regulations of the committee, if found with indisciplined behaviour by the same students repeatedly.
- To assist the college anti-ragging committee in preventing ragging in the College and to spread anti-ragging campaign throughout the students community.