Research is the backbone of academicians. Engineering education has a vital role in society as creators and transmitters of realities. Our basic aim is to provide research centres platform at our institution for different fields of Engineering and Basic sciences. So that Research scholars/faculty members can concentrate more on research work with full-fledged facility of the laboratory. On the other hand, AJIET is putting their effort towards sponsored research projects. In future, the organizations focus will be on establishing institutes research proficiency & further to promote research and monitor the excellence of research. The purpose of research study should pursue to contextualize its findings within the greater form of research. AJIET is also focusing on the consultancy related works for offered fields of Engineering/Basic Sciences. The research and development committee of AJIET is established to initiate and promote research activities and to create research environment at AJIET Mangaluru.
- Mobilize the knowledge resources available for research and to arise with innovative ideas.
- To encourage students to contribute to development of the nation or society by elicit innovative products.
- Promote Institute/Industrial collaborations involving dynamic and mutually encouraging Student exchange programmes and Research and Development projects.
- Promote interdisciplinary research and to bring out high quality research papers.
- Update and advice the students on the research and development strategy, the effectiveness and competitiveness of the research and development function on emerging scientific trends. Also to organise workshops/conferences etc.
- To explore innovative ideas of students through project exhibition/ Model competition.
- Encouraging the Students and Faculty members to participate & organize the training programs to gain advanced skills and also to motivate the faculty members to write the project proposal for the funding agency and to publish a quality articles &research papers in reputed conferences & journals.
- Motivate the students and faculty members to contribute to the nation or society by developing new products, updating existing products and doing some innovations.
|Dr. Akshatha Shetty||HOD - Civil||Chairman|
|Mr. Basappa B. Kodada||Asst. Professor -CSE||Member|
|Dr. Shobhitha Shetty||Asst. Professor - Chemistry||Member|
|Mr. Raghvendra Havaldar||Asst. Professor -E&C||Member|
|Mr. Chandrahas||Asst. Professor -Mechanical||Member|
|Mrs. Madhushree C.||Asst. Professor -Civil||Member|