Student welfare and Grievance Readdressel Committee
- To focus on all relevant student issues determined by current events and/or by suggestions of committee members.
- To recommend on the enhancement of student facilities, students’ life and experience during their time at AJIET Mangaluru.
- To bring a harmonious atmosphere in campus
- To review orientation processes and practices of each constituent in order to ensure these programmes meet the needs of all students.
- Upholding the dignity of the Institution by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the Institute through promoting cordial student-student relationship and student teacher relationship etc.
- Advising the students to respect the right of dignity of one another and show restraint and patience whenever any occasion arises.
- Advising the students to refrain from inciting students against other students or teachers and lnstituteAdministration.
- To encourage students to express their grievances by providing them a platform to express their problems.
- To ensure effective solution to the students grievances with an impartial and fair approach..
- Supporting the students to facilitate learning.
- Developing good relationship with students.
- Addressing their various issues.
- Conduct a meeting periodically to discuss students’ welfare.
- Developing a relationship with parents and organizing meetings for them.
- Organizing special coaching for slow learners.
- Developing students-teacher relationship.
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students.
- The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management policy.